N3ds 9.5 downgrade?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by I_AM_L_FORCE, Jan 23, 2016.

  1. I_AM_L_FORCE
    OP

    I_AM_L_FORCE Unban me from Discord

    Member
    4
    Feb 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    London
    Is it safe to downgrade from 9.5? I don't want any sort of soft/hard brick because then I'd be stuck on 10.4 or a brick :/
     
  2. tivu100

    tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    5
    Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    As the moment, <10.2 seems to be a bit hit and miss by reports from members on this board. So there is no way to tell whether it's safe or not. It's very much gambling.
     
    Last edited by tivu100, Jan 23, 2016
  3. 128bit_benny

    128bit_benny Member

    Newcomer
    1
    Aug 16, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Its said that downgrading a n3ds from an fw <10.2 has a higher chance to (soft)brick.
    Im actually waiting for gateway and see if theyre downgrade method will be more stable.
     
  4. I_AM_L_FORCE
    OP

    I_AM_L_FORCE Unban me from Discord

    Member
    4
    Feb 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    London
    I took the gamble... And I won...

    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

    Just gotta format my SD now...
     
    Hoppy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice