N2/Amiiqo not unlocking?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Futurdreamz, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Futurdreamz
    OP

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    Okay, so after using a Z30 for a while I'm finally back on an Android phone (DTEK50) with NFC support so i can use my Amiiqo again.

The problem is, while trying to figure out while chests weren't spawning in BOTW (I have to be outdoors and there's no explanation of this) I ended up lockign my Amiiqo again, and now i can't unlock it. This is the exact same problem I has with my Moto X Play, so I can't figure out what the hell is going on.

What i do:
    1. launch Amiibitz and hold Amiiqo where it beeps. after a few seconds it's recognized.
    2. Press unlock then bring the Amiiqo close to the phone. Often i have to fiddle around to find a point where it beeps
    3. once it beeps I try every level of pause before holding the button, and continue holding the button.

I will get these error messages, depending on how long i hold it:
    "Please wait for unlocking to be completed before removing" - I ahve no moved the Amiiqo
    "failed to unlock tag!" - always afterr fve or six seconds.

I'm using what I believe to be the latest version of Amiibits. is there anything else i can do? Last time I was sucessful in unlocking it by tracking dow a Galaxy i could borrow, but I might not get lucky again.

2. Futurdreamz
    OP

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    Nevermind. I just had to install the old Amiiqo app. I'll keep that around...

3. demonss

demonss Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2017
    United States
    Hey... What version of the software did you use?? Mine won't unlock either!! I've tried everything!!