Homebrew RELEASE N-Xplorer

Do you intuitively understand how the sub menu works?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I'm having issues with my files, when trying to create a new folder or name edit an existent file/folder, the whole Atmosphere crash, same happens with NX Shell, if I edit files from FileZila or directly form the SD it works fine, no idea what could cause this :unsure:

Already did a disk check to my SD card and didn't find anything wrong, please help.

CompSciOrBust

🤔
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hi, I'm having issues with my files, when trying to create a new folder or name edit an existent file/folder, the whole Atmosphere crash, same happens with NX Shell, if I edit files from FileZila or directly form the SD it works fine, no idea what could cause this :unsure:

Already did a disk check to my SD card and didn't find anything wrong, please help.
Delete your crash logs (I think they're in Atmosphere/crash_reports but I can't remember) and then crash again on purpose. That will generate a new crash log to tell you what sysmodule is causing the crash. If both N-Xplorer and NX Shell are crashing I don't think that it will be a issue with our code (but I'm pretty bad at programming and I couldn't test the last update properly so I'm not ruling it out) so it's probably a module that you're using. What cfw and sys fw version are you on? Also if you're on Atmosphere what is the error code you get when you crash? It should be something like 2168-0002 (0x4a8).

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Delete your crash logs (I think they're in Atmosphere/crash_reports but I can't remember) and then crash again on purpose. That will generate a new crash log to tell you what sysmodule is causing the crash. If both N-Xplorer and NX Shell are crashing I don't think that it will be a issue with our code (but I'm pretty bad at programming and I couldn't test the last update properly so I'm not ruling it out) so it's probably a module that you're using. What cfw and sys fw version are you on? Also if you're on Atmosphere what is the error code you get when you crash? It should be something like 2168-0002 (0x4a8).
Damn, new sys-clk beta is causing the issue, it seems like it's locking the mSD? You can't delete/rename/edit/create folders because it causes fatal on atmosphere :/

Disable the sys-module folder and both browsers work fine...

Edit: not quite sys-clk fault, it's more the combination of sys-clk (beta) + sys-ftp-light, somehow the Switch starved resources with those modules actives

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: CompSciOrBust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today