OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got the reply yesterday here it is .

Hi Hello,

Thank you for contacting DealExtreme.com Customer Support.

We ship orders to international with free shipping for this item. As long as your NDS (old or new/lite) has working slot 1 and slot 2's then it will work.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Melissa Lee

DealExtreme.com Customer Support

to bad i placed an order at sky2.com :'(

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got this card, its really easy to use after 1 hour of breaking your head!
wacko.gif
I was able to update firmware and get some roms in, but the only things that will work are JAP roms, no US rom will work on that crack I got to the original website to try to download the updates, there are no downloads, so I will not recommend this crack, unles someone helps me fix it... :'(

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got this card, its really easy to use after 1 hour of breaking your head!Â
wacko.gif
I was able to update firmware and get some roms in, but the only things that will work are JAP roms, no US rom will work on that crack I got to the original website to try to download the updates, there are no downloads, so I will not recommend this crack, unles someone helps me fix it... :'(

what happens when you run a usa rom ? i have no problems and the card is really easy to use.

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I did drag and drop, but the problem I get with the roms is that they wont play, I get "Data could not be loaded. Turn the power off and reinsert your Game Card." I cant make it work, only the Nintendogz work on this piece of... and the ones in Jap, so its uselss for me, is there a trick on making this card work? Cause I spent all night trying to make it work and I am right no frustrated and dissapointed... in a matter of fact if I cant make it work for monday I will return it for another brand, I thought this card will be the best deal out there, but I only frustrated myself. Someone does know how to make this work? Please any help will be appreciated, I even used the MK5 firwmare to try to make it work, same results.

Crack - Swap the CK for a P

EDIT: I just noted something... do I need to Flash my DSLite? If I need how do I do it? Please let me know this will be the biggest question, cause if I need to do it, I will definitly do it to make this DSLite work.

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No you dont need to flash your nds. I have a unflashed ds and it works perfect. The n Card is really good you might have just recived a broke one.

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame... I didnt mean you were a noob, I meant I am a noob, cant get this damned thing to work contacted seller they gave me a new link to the original website

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=...1.23a%26hl%3Den

Doing the update right now and installing the DSYSTEM also looking for a passcard.nds and trying to load some roms and see if it works... please God Help Me!

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i relised that sorry
frown.gif
let me know what happens when you try that. I have not ran a update on my N card yet so i dont know if that what caused your problem.

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man I got from a friend who has a good DS Emulator a load of 900 games, I can actually play the Jap Nintendogz, cant do any other game... I get this error code since I got the card. "Cannot read data. Please turn off power and reinsert DS Card."

I formatted like a lot of times this card... at least 5 times including the MK5 firmware, still same problem, I am able to play Homebrew but no ROMS... its weird how it can play those but wont play any other rom is there another resource. I will have to try to contact seller and see if they can replace this one for another one, eventhough it took 2-3 weeks for this card to get here.

Thanks thegame07 all the help is welcome, as I will need to return this thing before the 8th...
frown.gif

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well you can get roms that are patched for using on old flash cards. Older flash cards needed the roms to be patched so they would run. You need a clean rom which has no patches in it. Also can you take a pic when of your ds when in the N card menu.

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it right now, dont know if the are clean... anyways check them... I took them with my phone dont have a camera right now.

Imagen001.jpg

Imagen005.jpg

Imagen006.jpg

What it says is:

FIFA Street 2 (U).nds
32Mbyte
EEPROM 64/512kbit
Lastsave
AFSE

I have tried all the options 4kbit and 2Mbit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.