I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At what time were MySpace users not retarded?

ye got a point there

myspace is the gutters of the internet. i don't know how so many people joined. what a filthy place.
Stop talking, please. You don't even understand WHAT MySpace IS if you make a comment like that. It's a forum based off ONE opinion, it's a massive network filled with MILLIONS of peoples accounts.

Now...if you said 4chan we could've had an agreement.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HAVE A MYSPACE!!

Myspace is ok. Im no myspace whore though.
rofl2.gif
So many predators out there, pretty creeepy! Good thing you gotta accept a friend request before they can post on your page thinger.

two40

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

ye got a point there

myspace is the gutters of the internet. i don't know how so many people joined. what a filthy place.
Stop talking, please. You don't even understand WHAT MySpace IS if you make a comment like that. It's a forum based off ONE opinion, it's a massive network filled with MILLIONS of peoples accounts.

just because i do not agree with your opinion doesn't make you right. or vice versa for that matter.

fact. myspace has to be one of the ugliest parts of the web. no style, shit formatting, emo pre-teens in need of razors. this is not my opinion, this is reality. i have yet to see an aesthetically pleasing myspace page. hence, the gutters of the internet.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
myspace will be the downfall of our society. I'm not joking.

laugh.gif
linkiboi does it again. it's funny cos it's true!

True to that.

I use to be a myspace whore be on it whenever i can, it was quite disturbing. Then i had one good look at myself and said what have i turned into. So the next day i deleted my account. It is quite funny all my mates talk at school and most of the time about myspace, then they'll all rip on me like "oh what a fag he doesn't have myspace anymore he deleted it" and stuff like that i just laugh and and take no notice of it anymore and think haha what dumb asses.

i guess myspace can be good if you dont become addicted, but it is very hard not to stay addicted, so yeah. I stay away from it now, the amount of malicious files i would get from that started to increase and increase. All though eventually it will become the downfall IMO.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
myspace gets hacked frequently, avoid.

Say that to the over 20,000 Myspace e-mails and passwords I got without even trying or caring, which I have no use for.
...oh wait a second.
wtf.gif

LOL, my mate and I during school made a program that said it would add over 5000+ plus friends for you automatically all you had to do was input your email and password you used for myspace (course it was bullshit). He did all the coding i did all the cosmetic work for him, and cause he had a site we had the program send all the details to the database he made for this. Once you had entered your email and password it would take you to an external site he had and would say check your friends regularly and see the number increase, and it had a mysapce logo and looked very professional. We had our doubts that people would be stupid enough to actually do this, but we got to work that that night spreading and circulating it via MSN and what not. Couple weeks later we had something like that 1000-2000 emails and passwords. This was 3 months ago. It has died down now but we still get the odd username and password, its completely useless to me but my mate loves it, sits there changing accounts. We still lol about it everynow and then. Surprising what people would do just for extra friends.
rolleyes.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

ye got a point there

just because i do not agree with your opinion doesn't make you right. or vice versa for that matter.

fact. myspace has to be one of the ugliest parts of the web. no style, shit formatting, emo pre-teens in need of razors. this is not my opinion, this is reality. i have yet to see an aesthetically pleasing myspace page. hence, the gutters of the internet.
You know there are some pretty darn good bands on myspace. Take Yellowcard, Feeder and Mr Lightweight for example. I might even get a myspace one day as I have some music I'd like to share.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Very well done MySpace.
Could you do mine a little less.... pink please?

j/k

I do have a MySpace account, but I forgot my password =(

You are really crafty, aren't you Linkiboy?

kingmathyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have myspace, although I hate it. I only log on like once ever 4 or 5 days. I hate seeing people posting those stupid bulletins about themselves. And I hate reading people's "About Me" section. All of them just talk about how individual they all are. At least that's how it is around me. Ugh, I'm glad someone else hates the site and the retards on it.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
myspace will be the downfall of our society. I'm not joking.

laugh.gif
linkiboi does it again. it's funny cos it's true!

Unibomber said computers are the downfall of society and he is correct to a little bit of a degree at least. Look what you can buy on the internet as opposed to in b&m stores. Pretty bad huh? It makes it so people don't really have to go outside any more. But on the other hand I guess one could venture out and do something else instead of shopping/movies which imo is better use of time.

Also the myspace passwords yeah I don't see use for random people's email / account passwords for any site, can't really do anything with it. Also I saw one account where some tard logged into a hawt chick's email account and sent a mass mail to all her contacts explaining (untruthfully) that she's a lesbian and a hardcore drug addict. Kinda funny I suppose I mean..if I had the sense of humor of a spoiled 15 year old white boy. But other wise kinda stupid.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know there are some pretty darn good bands on myspace. Take Yellowcard, Feeder and Mr Lightweight for example. I might even get a myspace one day as I have some music I'd like to share.

Uhh don't like practically all bands in existence have a myspace? I have a myspace and I used to be quite addicted to it but now I never go on it, except to sometimes find new music for myself.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
oh okay... then obviously I am retarded...

I use myspace... My friends use myspace... I sometimes talk with them there, when they're not around.
I talk some with some of the bands I like... and I even made friends with the lead singer of a band... not that it is any special or something, it's just fun to have the opportunity to do so.

Also, I buy a lot of music via myspace.. getting in contact with not that big bands, getting them to send me their cd's and eventually I'll review it as well...

I think myspace is a good thing, if you stay away from all the spam-accounts and fraud-things...
smile.gif

and skip that FUCKING BULLSHIT about emo... you don't even know what emo is.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL, my mate and I during school made a program that said it would add over 5000+ plus friends for you automatically all you had to do was input your email and password you used for myspace (course it was bullshit). He did all the coding i did all the cosmetic work for him, and cause he had a site we had the program send all the details to the database he made for this. Once you had entered your email and password it would take you to an external site he had and would say check your friends regularly and see the number increase, and it had a mysapce logo and looked very professional. We had our doubts that people would be stupid enough to actually do this, but we got to work that that night spreading and circulating it via MSN and what not. Couple weeks later we had something like that 1000-2000 emails and passwords. This was 3 months ago. It has died down now but we still get the odd username and password, its completely useless to me but my mate loves it, sits there changing accounts. We still lol about it everynow and then. Surprising what people would do just for extra friends.Â
rolleyes.gif

Of course, you'd never have taken part in an illegal phishing scam which could earn you a few years in prison
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.