Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got mine from the hombrew browser and when i open it it just says

"Please choose device to load theme list from.."
Mount: SD
but neither my GC controller or my wiimote respond, how do I get it to respond?

Tails3331

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if it's a newer version, but try getting this via ModMii. I was under the impression the version bundled w modmii had wiimote+ support.

Oh and obv if your softmods aren't up to par you won't have much luck, especially when it comes to usb support
i did mine through letterbomb?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i did mine through letterbomb?
correction: i got homebrew and bootmii through letterbomb, but i have no idea how to control bootmii

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I thought you were asking about mymenuify mod? Why has the topic changed to navigating bootmii?

All I was saying earlier, was get ModMii, start modmii classic, and go to the download pages (download page 3 I think) and download mymenuify ("mym"). Put it on your device in the apps folder, and try again

Tails3331

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry for my blatant confusion but i have several questions now
1: what is HW_AHBPROT
2: im using the one from modmii, it's the same as HB browser. no responce.
3: how do you enable HW_AHBPROT
these may be solved by the time tommorrow so who knows

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait no correction: i figured it out. i used yet another wad manager and got the theme wad to install! :D

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
If you reinstall a system menu wad (I. E. The themed wad you mentioned earlier) it overwrites and effectively uninstalls priiloader. There's a reason why I said you should REinstall priiloader.

Notice the distinction though. It you install a theme via mymenuify it does not remove priiloader. If you install a system menu wad, whether it's themed or not, it removes priiloader

Last edited by XFlak,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting Mounting USB (Uneek Nand).....failed Unable to mount s/uneek directory...Any help would be great, thank you

check if neek works by selecting the neek NAND in usb loader gx, then going to load neek menu. if you modify the wii menu or the virtual wii's, then create a neek backup of it, it will carry that theme over. you can change the theme on your real NAND afterwards. that's how I have it on my wii u. my neek has a blue theme. don't use mymenuify on the virtual wii or it will brick. however, the same rules should still apply when it comes to themes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.