Hacking mygamingmart.com delay

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered a acekard 2i and 4gb micro sd from this site 2 weeks ago and it hasnt even shipped yet. they say they ship their products 24-48 hours after the order is placed, has anybody else had a problem like this or does anybody know why there taking so long. i haven't heard anything but good reports about the site so i dont know if there are problems with my order or if i just got ripped off.
mad.gif

ps. i emailed the site twice about this but didnt get any responce

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I did because I knew him from a friend, plus, I rather deal with someone I know for it. (I bought my R4 from someone I didn't know, and it was a chinese one (requiring a firmware patch to display the menu in english). ) I wasn't pissed off at the chinese r4, but rather the fact that I had to search on my own how to convert firmwares.

I rather pay a little more for a good relationship with the seller. (eg. in good faith)

kilq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I call the stores number and a recording said that they wont be utilizing phone services untill dec 7, and that i should email them about any inquirys. which i've already done twice to no responce
mad.gif

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dunno...possibly xmas rush? The guy who owns the company seems okay, but he's terrible with inventory issues. I bought mine during the summer break, and he was impossible to get ahold of as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.