My wii cursor is working erractic

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by camurso_, Dec 9, 2013.

1. camurso_
    OP

camurso_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2004
    Hi guys!
    I hope you can help me with the situation I´m involved.
    You see, my wii cursor (the hand) is behaving quite erratic and don´t know how nor why.
    Problem is, let me try to describe it, if I move my cursor to the right, it eventually disappears from the screen (nothing wrong), but if I continue that move, the cursor will appear at the center of the screen, like it reseted.
    Then, as you can imagine, I'm pointing my wiimote on a 45º angle (obvisously aout of the tv screen) and the cursor is at the center of the screen. Also, when this happens, if I turn it to the left, the same happens, with the difference that now all is aligned.
    If I try to do this to the left, it won't happen, only to the right.

I switched batteries, wiimote, motion plus and syncronized again and nothing.

Anyone got the same problem?

Sorry my bad English.

2. camurso_
    OP

camurso_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2004
    Ok, I found out what´s wrong.
    I switched a lamp right next to my tv a few days ago. It seems the emitted light is stronger than before and messes up with the infrared light my wiimote sends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice