My touch screen is destroyed !!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by LivingToDie, Jan 27, 2009.

1. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    i have my ds for 3 years and when i got it ... i wasnt very ... Carefull with it so i just scratched and everything [​IMG] now it is scratched SO MUCH you seriously hear : sgrhhh when i slide over it (IT IRITATES SO MUCH) also it just feel so shitty when i slide i really need a good flat not scratched touch screen...

is there a way to fix it... (without getting an new ds or build an new touch screen in) ?

2. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    No.

3. LivingToDie
    OP

LivingToDie Banned

Banned
    Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    The world that never was
    if i buy a screen protector will it like feel new again ?

4. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    you can replace the touch screen, DX sells them.

5. dman777

dman777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2007
    United States
    what's the panic? you can replace the screens and they are only like $20.00 bucks.

6. Sticks

Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
  7. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    The touchscreen has 3 layers, a glass screen, the wiring and the touchscreen itself. plus the lcd itself at the bottom.

it sells here in the philippines for Php800 (US$ 16). got it for Php500 (US$ 10)

have it replace and buy a screen protector. dont remove the protective cover of the screen protector so your screen protector will not be damaged.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice