My SNES Classic Edition Is Not Working Help

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by PuyoUltimate, Aug 1, 2018.

1. PuyoUltimate
    OP

PuyoUltimate Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    So in february I got my SNES Classic Edition and everything worked fine for a couple of months. During those months later when I turned on the SNES Classic one day and it turned on but it didn't show any video and when i turned the system off the light is on instead of off I find that strange and I dont even know what to do should i buy a new USB power cable or buy a HDMI cord to use for the SNES Classic Edition Plz help

2. koffieleut

koffieleut GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2009
    Netherlands
    probably at home
    Did you try to hack it?

3. PuyoUltimate
    OP

PuyoUltimate Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    Yup

4. koffieleut

koffieleut GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2009
    Netherlands
    probably at home
    Did you save your original kernel? If so, try to set it back to original and see if it works.

5. DanHolli

DanHolli Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    United States
    If you forgot to save the original kernal, you could try flashing the custom kernal again

I personally use kakchi2 (not CE/Community Editon) and I've had no problems that haven't been able to be solved by a resort of games, power cycle (unplug,replug) or reflashing the kernal (either original or custom)

6. PuyoUltimate
    OP

PuyoUltimate Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    Yeah I Did And It Still Doesnt Work

7. koffieleut

koffieleut GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2009
    Netherlands
    probably at home
    Which version of hakchi2 did you use? You could try 2.14h I had the most luck with that one on my nes mini when I had some issue's. Or try setting some folders for the roms, I had problems when there were more than 60 items on screen.

8. PuyoUltimate
    OP

PuyoUltimate Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2018
    United States
    Thats The Version That I Have But I Dont Know Whats Going On With My Console