My SNES Classic controller got "disabled

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally set my controller settings on retroarch to "disabled" and now I can't use any of the buttons besides the home button. The original games that use the default snes emulator "canoe" work fine, but now I am completely unable to access the retroarch menu to change it back. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I accidentally set my controller settings on retroarch to "disabled" and now I can't use any of the buttons besides the home button. The original games that use the default snes emulator "canoe" work fine, but now I am completely unable to access the retroarch menu to change it back. Is there anyway to fix this issue?
I don't know much about the SNES Classic at all, but can you access the files on the device? Like, a settings text file (or ini-file) where you can change a Controller_1 from 0 to 1 or something like that. As you usually can on Retroarch and stuff.

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about the SNES Classic at all, but can you access the files on the device? Like, a settings text file (or ini-file) where you can change a Controller_1 from 0 to 1 or something like that. As you usually can on Retroarch and stuff.
I'm not sure, I don't have access to my pc atm. I think those files are in the snes itself and cannot be changed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER