1. misticknight1

OP misticknight1 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

so i have SXOS installed, i just find it easier i know atmosphere is recommended. anyways this happened about a month ago but i was able to brute force back into it usin TegraRCM and everything seemed to work fine but it didnt work this time. took my SD out and lo and behold PC wont recognise it and asks to reformat. is there a way i can recover it? if not how do i start from scratch again what do i need on my SD root. latest SXOS fimware boot.dat? sxos folder? i cant remember everything else or how i set it up.

2. misticknight1

Newcomer

So i got it working i realise why noone posted here was more of a windows/sd card problem not related to switch itself fair enough. i was more worried about how to set up the card for use if i had to format though so it kind of was related. in anycase i now have an switch related question please help. as you can see in photo ive uploaded, theres an icon on switch i can't get rid of. looks like its always loading if you try to open it nothing happens and you cant get into the options and delete it like a normal game. any ideas?

upload_2021-2-27_18-28-27.png

3. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Delete the corrupted game in settings/manage data

4. OuahOuah

OuahOuah GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Or try to reinstall the game : if you try to install a game from a region and update from another, you will end with this kind of problem.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

5. misticknight1

Newcomer

Thanks that worked didn’t even think of that lol

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - corrupted, please,