GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there like a leading cause of death among SCSDs?

I finally decided this after it stopped booting in my DSL and i tried it in my GBA and it still wont work.

So I guess I need a new one. Any ideas? I need the RAM for the DS Browser stuff, and being flush with the DSL is preferable.

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not completely sure if the contacts are the problem--but i will try this.
Reasoning behind this: I can plug in the cart at any time and it'll hard-reset the DS.

EDIT: Tried it, still didn't work.

Tested it in my GBA and it still didn't work
frown.gif
So at this point i think i can confirm it dead.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reasoning behind this: I can plug in the cart at any time and it'll hard-reset the DS.
That happens with most slot-2 Supercards, including my own. Shame to hear your Supercard is dead though.

EDIT: hold up, you never really specified what exactly the issue was. Do games not work anymore? Or can you not boot it at all? Does holding L+R at bootup do anything?

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg. this is awesome. i did not know this existed. (Perhaps upload it to the download centre?)

but it doesn't work...
frown.gif

EDIT: FOUND MY ISSUE! Turns out the MX chip is cracked CLEANLY in half. >< Perhaps if i can solder THAT much better, maybe, just maybe i can get a new one. :\

EDIT #2: My soldering skills aren't that good. Plus i couldn't find the damn chip on mouser or digikey D= FUCK! No mp3 until my dad lets me buy a new one (hopefully a M3 Perfect lite)
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent +1