• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hambrew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One day, I was messing with trying to get some custom badges on my New 2DS XL (Why is GYTB so hard to use? ). However... when I turned on my 2DS, my usual Luma3DS splash screen didn't show. I tried heading to the Homebrew Launcher, only for my 2DS to crash. I tried L+X, my standard Luma3DS menu combination, but to no avail. L+R+Start didn't work either. I can still boot the my 2DS no problem, and GodMode9 as well as Luma Config worked. EVERYTHING works except the splash screen and anything Rosalina-related. I checked Luma3DS Updater just to be sure, and it still detects my version of Luma 9.1. I re-installed the Homebrew Launcher, so WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG!?:wacko: I posted a poll, so PLEASE answer me! It will close in about a month after this thread was posted.

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One day, I was messing with trying to get some custom badges on my New 2DS XL (Why is GYTB so hard to use? ). However... when I turned on my 2DS, my usual Luma3DS splash screen didn't show. I tried heading to the Homebrew Launcher, only for my 2DS to crash. I tried L+X, my standard Luma3DS menu combination, but to no avail. L+R+Start didn't work either. I can still boot the my 2DS no problem, and GodMode9 as well as Luma Config worked. EVERYTHING works except the splash screen and anything Rosalina-related. I checked Luma3DS Updater just to be sure, and it still detects my version of Luma 9.1. I re-installed the Homebrew Launcher, so WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG!?:wacko: I posted a poll, so PLEASE answer me! It will close in about a month after this thread was posted.
you mention trying r+l+start. try r+l+select.

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Rosalina's menu combo input is L+D-pad Down+Select unless you changed it. About the splash, make sure you didn't mess up something in the settings (show it if you can). If none of the above worked, backup both boot.firm and the luma folder, then try redownloading and placing luma3ds manually from the github page

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro

Hambrew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rosalina's menu combo input is L+D-pad Down+Select unless you changed it.
Frick, I just tried it and it worked. I thought it was something different, but i forgot because I was used to L+X. Still cannot access the Homebrew Launcher. Next, I tried switching apps by making Download Play the exploit and that also crashed it. Now I cannot access EITHER Download Play or the HB Launcher. When did my life go so wrong?:ohnoes:

Edit: Download Play still works! Phew!

Last edited by Hambrew,

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frick, I just tried it and it worked. I thought it was something different, but i forgot because I was used to L+X. Still cannot access the Homebrew Launcher. Next, I tried switching apps by making Download Play the exploit and that also crashed it. Now I cannot access EITHER Download Play or the HB Launcher. When did my life go so wrong?:ohnoes:
put boot.3dsx on root of sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: