My modded switch is suffering with virus??

Tomsn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have absolutely no idea of what is emuMMC and sysMMC before this, after some searching, I have few things I want to ask.

1. My device has dual boot system, it means I must be using emuMMC?

2. The missing of boot0 is most likely not involve in sysMMC? (My device is currently working on CFW, not yet reboot).

3. I need to prepare a SD card reader in case I need to reapply emuMMC right? (And follow rentry guide?)

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Tinfoil is largely crap, it may not solve your problem now but I would switch to DBI it's just easier and doesn't cause things like this like Tinfoil.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Tinfoil is largely crap, it may not solve your problem now but I would switch to DBI it's just easier and doesn't cause things like this like Tinfoil.

Tomsn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Agreed. I have stopped using tinfoil after this incident. I thought it was convenient since I can update games easily until this trouble occurs.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should contact your modder and tell him to go fuck himself for trying to scam you with complete bullshit lies. Also tell him that you are going to let others in your area know how he conducts business. And actually do it. Write negative reviews for them wherever you can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?