Hacking My modded NDS Lite

PikaPika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've been talking about and thinking about doing this for the longest time, and I finally did it! My Enamel Navy and Polar White NDS Lites have been fused together into two awesome beings of customization! I'll have pics of the reverse colored NDS up tomorrow. Fun fact: the D-Pad, A and B buttons on the first NDS are blue, while the X, Y, Start, and Select are black! The black buttons came from my friend's broken NDS.
Here's a link to the Flickr gallery with the pics in it.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Holy Snitzel, that is nice pikadude! Bravo!

But c'mon, you had two DS Lites...now you only have one!
frown.gif

But you did a nice job, couldn't of done better myself (though that isn't saying much
tongue.gif
)

PikaPika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both! And JPH, I still have the other one, I just need to put the other parts back together! Strange problem I just noticed with the built NDS, it seems to show most of the left column of the bottom screen in blue, and random parts that are supposed to be gray are blue, but only on the bottom screen! Anyone have any idea what the hell is up with that? I'm going to try DiagnoSe and reflashing, but I doubt it will help, and I've quadruple checked the ribbon cables, so it's not that.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow that looks amazing! =D

props for doing it so well n_n my friend tried and damaged his top screen ribbon cable and broke his on-switch (yeah hes not the brightest candle on the cake for things like this =P)

soo how long did it actually take? and do you have any recommendations on sources where others can find instructions to do this too (well adise from the stickys in this section)? i hopefully can have enough time this summer to try what you did =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol