Hacking My Menu Theme, i'm screwed aren't I?

bigguyplaying

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently put on a menu them .app from softmii and it worked fine, got the theme and all, but i FORGOT TO BACK UP THE ORIGINAL MENU THEME. Now i can't get new themes, I can't get the default theme, and i'm stuck with a stupid theme I was just testing out... Is there anyway for mre to get the original 00000072.app file?

-Thanks in advance

bigguyplaying

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem still:
I got the WAD it shows up as: 0000000100000002-NUD-417.wad file, so i got WADder and everything. But it says to copy the common-key.bin file to C:/Documents and settings/USERNAME/ only problem is, i'm running vista so i can't even find a documents and settings folder. So I can only assume it meant documents? well i tried to use wadunpacker on it and only got 3 files, all of which were 1 KB or so. So if i'm running vista, where is the documents and settings folder?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bigguyplaying said:
Problem still:
I got the WAD it shows up as: 0000000100000002-NUD-417.wad file, so i got WADder and everything. But it says to copy the common-key.bin file to C:/Documents and settings/USERNAME/ only problem is, i'm running vista so i can't even find a documents and settings folder. So I can only assume it meant documents? well i tried to use wadunpacker on it and only got 3 files, all of which were 1 KB or so. So if i'm running vista, where is the documents and settings folder?

What are you trying to do? go back to original system menu? just install it with wadmanager. Make sure that you are a NTSC user, that sysmenue is for US.

bigguyplaying

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NVM solved my own problem
Just found out vista's documents and settings IS just...documents lol sorry guys thanks for the link though
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."