My life as a king DLC Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zenith94, Oct 18, 2008.

Oct 18, 2008

My life as a king DLC Problem by Zenith94 at 11:50 PM (4,113 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Zenith94
    OP

Member Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

United States
    HEY GUYZ

ok i download a wad of my life as a king and it said the DLC was included. i think some of it was included like the extra buildings and dungeons (i said i think because i cant really tell the version without DLC apart from the version with the dlc. but the new constumes arnt there. am i sopose to download the wad to my wii and play it while i already have a save file?

because i installed the wad and then started the game without the save file.

just wanted to know how to activate the DLC pretty much

2. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    You pay $15 and then the added money for the DLC of course.

3. Zenith94
    OP

United States
    if you havent know tist iam using a wad

w/e maybe i got the wrong wad. what is the release name the the USA version on my life as a king with all the DLC included like the costumes and dungeons?

iam also running 3.3

4. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Oh I noticed, I just have issues with people who pirate and fail to do it right then whine about it when they're freeloading is all.

5. Zenith94
    OP

United States

6. DST3mp

Newcomer DST3mp Member

United States
    An Easy way to tell if oyu have the DLC is to see how many dungeons you have, if its 20+ then you have the Dungeon pack, if on the dungeons near the castle you can see house huts and such as rewards then you have the race packs, if you have the custome on "other" then you have the costume add on(the pirate one is pretty cool), that being said I downloaded one with everything released except customes so I downloaded a new one with costumes and dlc, also not all DLC is released in the USA.