my Introduction

Yorle73

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
ehh, so i think I have to tell my history/exposure to gaming and why I am on this site. I am an (almost) 16 year old teen that all through elemantary school played flash games on the family computer and did nothing else. I remember absolutely loving my love back then, everything was such high quality in the eyes of a little child who hasn't been exposed to anything else. I also had a wii when I was like 4 years old and I loved it, but my dad sold it before I knew it's real value. Because I was a stupid child, I wanted to buy an xbox 360 in 4th grade, but I wasn't able to think about one game I actually want to play. I played demos of xbox live arcade games for the free trial of xbox live and barely touched it. In 6th grade I got my personal computer, and started to refine my tastes as instead of playing flash games, I played SNES games on an online emulator. I loved these times. So many great games, characters, stories, and endless excitement, and they would've probably continued much longer if all the sites didn't shut down, or the online emulators started to slow down massively. I tried to install emulators but I didn't know how to load a ROM lol. Eventually, I started to buy indie platformers on steam to fill the void. at 7th grade I got a 3ds to play pokemon, but after finishing it I didn't touch It for a year or so, so I decicded to order some games online, some ds, some 3ds. The 3ds ones were region locked, but I wasn't going to give up on them: so I homebrewed my 3ds. Well, I didn't, I paid someone to do it for me because I didn't think I could. The guy installed FBI and luma, and to this day I play gba games from my ds. Currently I'm trying to get more into hacking it, to broaden my horizons and use my 3ds to it's fullest, that's why I'm on this site.

wow that came out long.

tl;dr- I want to learn how to hack my 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.