My gateway cart doesn't load any games.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kolyasisan, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Kolyasisan
    OP

Kolyasisan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    So, I wanted to play Super Mario 3D Land and TLOZ A Link Between Worlds. I launched my emunand with 2.0 b1 firmware. Then I tried to play Zelda, but my 3ds said, that the game cart was removed. The same was with Super Mario. It never happened before. How can I solve this problem?

Attached Files:

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Have you tried a different SD card, also run diagnostics (just be sure your on b1) I presume it may be sip errors,

Running the Test file on 1.2 supposedly can fix it but most of the cases I have seen with spi errors don't get fixed by it.

If all else fails did you get it recently, if so try getting a replacement from your reseller

3. Razorbacktrack

Razorbacktrack GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2013
    Italy
    It's normal for a gateway LOL

However the card is faulty,contact the seller and change it

4. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    or try blowing into it A LOT >_>

5. alexenochs

alexenochs GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    United States
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned 2.01b having issues when on latest emunand if your on 7.1 that's your problem you can either use 2.02b and don't run diagnosis or format emu and off your SD card and don't use it

6. Kolyasisan
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    Well, I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I have not got any errors. They have appeared just now. Why?

7. alexenochs

alexenochs GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    United States
    maybe you werent using newer games when it was working? im unsure why 2.01b has problems like this with 7.1 emunand but..if you have a spare sd card laying around put the launcher.dat on it ..pop it in your 3ds run your ds mode flashcart with the gateway installer and boot gateway mode without installing any emunand..and see if your games work if they do? youll know its your emunands firmware and 2.01b to blame me personally..i run 2.02b im glad to take the risk just if you do dont run diagnosis mode

8. Kolyasisan
    OP

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    Hey! Now it is working! Very strange. It didn't work even with 1.2v firmware.

Attached Files: