Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just started up my own website and was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining it and giving feedback.
It's a gaming/technology website, which will be similar to GBA temp, I guess.
It's just a forum right now, but will add a main page later on. Not even sure if I'm allowed to post this but here's the link: http://gamersekai.com

Thanks to those who give it a chance

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

reported this thread

MichaelCann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

reported this thread
Thanks. I actually didn't know. I'll put it in my sig. Also, it's nice to meet someone else on here from Canada.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's just a message board....not much different from a billion others out there. What is there to critique?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O