My first surround sound headset

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I was on vacation in PA I got lucky and found a brand new pair of dpx21s on sale for 100 bucks (yes the one with the DSS was 100 bucks) at the besbuy in a nearby town. I gotta say HOT DAMN! The headphones are amazing when watching movies on a regular dvd player. I've watched a total of 3 movies with them and I am on my fourth (resident evil apocalypse) and I feel this one gave me the BEST surround sound experience as I specially downloaded tthe 5.1 channel version and burned it with 5.1 channel surround sound settings on my dvd making program. I can literally tell with out even looking at the screen where the sound is coming from. the clarity is also amazing. there is only one real flaw and its a hissing noise the headphone produces because since it amplifies ALL sounds it also amplifies the consoler's naturally occurring static but it normally goes away/gets overpowered by the video's audio. I honestly can't wait to get access to my ps3 and play some blu-ray movies and a game of cod with these bad boys on. honestly if you are looking into buying surround sound headphones these are great. the only upgrade that I might make in the future would probably be buying some astros with their mixamp cause my friend has them and never stops talking about them. but for now my turtle beach dpx21's rock.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle