Hacking my firecard keeps freezing

M0nk3h

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all im new here and im having problems with my fire card. i bought it ages ago and its been untouched (what i mean is updating firmware) and when im sometime in the middle of a game it might freeze making me loose my spot on the game B4 it even saves. also im having trouble with a zelda rom tht i got, everytime i play it it create a file save saying "succsessfull" then when i restart the game i get it data corrupted so it re-creates it and my saves get erased forcing me to restart the game
frown.gif
i HAVE trried different zelda roms and everyone does the same ive tried changing the file size and type nothing it does the same.

PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP ME
unsure.gif
hate2.gif

help is VERY appreciated
yaynds.gif

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zelda has a new save-type, the N-Card team has implemented it in N-Card firmware 1.41, so update if your version is older.
Auto-Savetype detect don't works on Zelda, you must select it by pressing SELECT+Left/Right in the menu.
The save type for Zelda is FLASH 4Mbit

In the menu, on the top screen you see the save type of the actual selected game, hold select and press left/right to change it.

Freezes: Until now the only freezing problems I spot could be fixed simply by recopying the rom to the card.

M0nk3h

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
the N-Card team has implemented it in N-Card firmware 1.41, so update if your version is older.

how do i find out what version is my firecard and do you think if I do update it might fix the freezing too?

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Te simpliest way to check if your firmware has the 4mb save would be to check if there is 4mb save ;> just select zelda, hold select and press right , if there is 4mb: nice, if youve gone trough every save and there is no 4mb: you have to update.

To fix freezings its usualy enough to recopy the rom =|

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The_FF_Fan said:
Wait... Doesn't the save disappear after a while when using flash 4mbit? Can't you use 2mbit?

Zelda needs 4mb save.... changing it to anything else will cause zelda not saving -
Saves doesnt dissapear 0_o [played trough zelda with my N-Card without problems]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?