My Duck

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Aw I love ducks, they are my favorite animal. I always wanted a pet duckling ever since I was a child. I hope she does well and will pray for her. I couldn't imagine losing one myself and find it saddening that some people eat them
frown.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Whoa! You have a duck as a pet?! And you raised her since she was a duckling?! That's awesome!

I bet you and her have lots of
Ducktales.jpg

Hope she gets better soon!

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
d'awww , sleeping with a duck and parenting it .
your parents like Cocoa
biggrin.gif
?

My dad loves her.
biggrin.gif
Originally, she was bought for my mom, but Cocoa didn't like my mom very much and cried all night when I wasn't with her. XD

Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
Aw I love ducks, they are my favorite animal. I always wanted a pet duckling ever since I was a child. I hope she does well and will pray for her. I couldn't imagine losing one myself and find it saddening that some people eat them
frown.gif

Oi. Same here. I think it's just terrible. They're also not good to eat, because they're extra greasy, at least that's what I heard.

Jax said:
Whoa! You have a duck as a pet?! And you raised her since she was a duckling?! That's awesome!

Ducktales.jpg

Oh my gosh, I love Ducktales. >XD I watched it when I could when it was on the Disney Channel.

QUOTE(Blood Fetish @ Mar 23 2011, 06:25 PM) If you have to take her to a doctor, make sure they aren't a quack.

edit: Get them to put it on your bill.

PFFF-- Good one, good one. >XD

QUOTE(Duskye @ Mar 24 2011, 07:56 PM)
How is having a pet duck like?

Does it quack as much as my senile bird squaks does?

Well, now that she's not feeling all that good, she doesn't do it as much as she used to. But when she was younger. Oi. she just would not listen when told to stop and be quiet.

Status update guys: She's quacking a lot more than she used to now, and she's getting her figure back, slowly but surely. She can also walk again! 8D I put her down on the kitchen floor and she just walked every where and almost followed me into my brother's room. Needless to say, she's still a little unbalanced, but she'll get better in time. Thank you all so much for your prayers! I believe she wouldn't have gotten this far without them. Thank you.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sonia said:
Splych said:
d'awww , sleeping with a duck and parenting it .
your parents like Cocoa
biggrin.gif
?

My dad loves her.
biggrin.gif
Originally, she was bought for my mom, but Cocoa didn't like my mom very much and cried all night when I wasn't with her. XD

Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
frown.gif

Oi. Same here. I think it's just terrible. They're also not good to eat, because they're extra greasy, at least that's what I heard.

Jax said:

Ducktales.jpg

Oh my gosh, I love Ducktales. >XD I watched it when I could when it was on the Disney Channel.

QUOTE(Blood Fetish @ Mar 23 2011, 06:25 PM) If you have to take her to a doctor, make sure they aren't a quack.

edit: Get them to put it on your bill.

PFFF-- Good one, good one. >XD

QUOTE(Duskye @ Mar 24 2011, 07:56 PM)
How is having a pet duck like?

Does it quack as much as my senile bird squaks does?

Well, now that she's not feeling all that good, she doesn't do it as much as she used to. But when she was younger. Oi. she just would not listen when told to stop and be quiet.

Status update guys: She's quacking a lot more than she used to now, and she's getting her figure back, slowly but surely. She can also walk again! 8D I put her down on the kitchen floor and she just walked every where and almost followed me into my brother's room. Needless to say, she's still a little unbalanced, but she'll get better in time. Thank you all so much for your prayers! I believe she wouldn't have gotten this far without them. Thank you.
I'm relieved that your duck's health is going back to normal. Take a lots and lots of care for it so it's health is maintained.
wink.gif

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamerfan123 said:
Sonia said:
Another update: She's eating my crackers now, too. XD
That means she's/he's back to normal.
wink.gif

I'm happy that he/she can now eat.
laugh.gif

Well, not quite. XD She's still a little wobbly, but I think one more day and she'll be able to go back outside with her duck boyfriend, Quackers.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sonia said:
Gamerfan123 said:
Sonia said:
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Well, not quite. XD She's still a little wobbly, but I think one more day and she'll be able to go back outside with her duck boyfriend, Quackers.
She have a boyfriend?
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif

And that's a relieve. I'm happy for your duck.
laugh.gif

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sonia said:
Gamerfan123 said:
Sonia said:
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Please please please let her name be Cheese.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Blood Fetish said:
Sonia said:
Gamerfan123 said:
Sonia said:
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Please please please let her name be Cheese.
Why Cheese?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.