my bricked wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oraizannn, Dec 25, 2013.

1. oraizannn
    OP

oraizannn Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2013
    i have a korean wii with a serial number of KOR-106xxxxxxxx. i bought it second hand and i followed this thread

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/96886-guide-softmod-any-wii.html

to install HBC and other stuff. although i was not sure if I installed the bootmii properly because i believe the blue light should blink twice on boot which mine didn't . my wii got bricked when i installed any region changer and I changed my 4.3K to 4.3U hoping to change my system language to english. it downlaoded the update and it got istalled properly, but when i exited HBC, the screen became a lines of green and red. i hope i can do somethig about it :(

IMG_20131225_102346.jpg

2. crono141

crono141 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    If you installed bootmii and backed up your nand, then you should follow the directions on how to restore your backup with bootmii. If you didn't back up your nand first then you might be SOL. See if you can find a torrent for a korean nand.

3. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez GBAtemp Guru

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    This is useless advice. Korean wii's can't have bootmii installed to boot2. Also, downloading someone else's nand dump wont work on the OP's wii.

Without a nand dump from the OP's wii, it is likely unable to ever be fixed.