My Art Garbage

Steel-Winged_Pegasus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one is my angry sadgurl space elf fan character Kizelia (she prefers Ki for short), from an obscure space elf anime I love too much. cough, cough, Seikai no Senki, cough

I have tons to say about her, but I'll try keep it short: she's a depressed alcoholic who hates people for treating her like garbage, because her family was notorious for being a mafia family. Her family has since stopped doing crimes 150 years ago in the anime's setting, but almost no one trusts her, no one trusted her dad and her granddad, too. The only two things that makes her happy is art, and her own baby son.

This was drawn with a Wacom Intuos tablet, and the program used was Krita. The original base I drew this on is here.

I will also use this thread to shill Seikai no Senki, too Any questions? Fire away, I'll be more than happy to explain everything about her, be it basic info about the anime, or just about her in general!

I also have another sketch around, of a Steven Universe human OC, but I die seeing it, because I think I saved it wrong or something, so I'll post that another time in this thread.

Attachments

• Kizelia.png
    Kizelia.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM