My acekard is still not here...

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Westside, May 11, 2011.

1. Westside
    OP

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
    I ordered an acekard from ezbuy365.com on April 11th, to this day it has not arrived. Has anyone else had similar problems with this site? I live in Canada by the way...

2. ShawnTRods

ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 26, 2011
    London
    Never bought anything from them.
    Was it shipped? Have you tried contacting them?

Well, you can open paypal dispute after 40 days(after a week or two from now), if you paid via Paypal that is.

3. Westside
    OP

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
    I might do that, they have yet to reply to my email, but I only sent it last night so I will wait out a little longer. I made the mistake of not paying extra for tracking number.

4. Sausage Head

Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Oct 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    alanjohn check ur pm
    the only thing i know about them is that they are part of the same "spam" network as revolutionmodz.com

5. Stewy12

Stewy12 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2009
    I bought an R4 card from them and it arrived after 7 days I think, Lightake on the other hand took 2 months!

6. Westside
    OP

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
    Oh wow, I got a reply back telling me to be patient... It's 25 days since shipping so far, I think I have to right to be a bit impatient...

7. Stewy12

Stewy12 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2009
    That's the problem with free international shipping, it can take fucking ages or no time at all, Lightake kept telling me to wait and I just got pissed off in the end and ordered one from ezbuy365.com (only £1.76) and it was here within a week, the one from Lightake did eventually arrive so now I've got 2 but heh....