Hardware Others My 3DS is absolutely broken

TomodachiWorld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS is pretty broken, the battery lasts a few minutes, and the battery may be swollen but I don't know yet, the camera is broken and takes forever to load, and also crashes many games when I try to use it, the R button is hard to push, the top left corner of the joystick does not work, the right side of the D-Pad doesnt work for a while when I start using it usually, and other than that my 3DS still works, but is kinda useless now.

TomodachiWorld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's unfortunate, you might be able to find replacements for cheap these days if you really want to though.

I'm still meaning to get a new3DS someday...
I'm planning to get a new one for sure, because I want to be able to play all the games I own, like Tomodachi Life, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario 3D Land, etc.
Thank god my DSi isn't broken, it's basically mint condition right now, which is how I recently beat Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story this year.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm planning to get a new one for sure, because I want to be able to play all the games I own, like Tomodachi Life, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario 3D Land, etc.
Thank god my DSi isn't broken, it's basically mint condition right now, which is how I recently beat Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story this year.
rn I have a working 2DS, a half-disassembled 2DS, a working old3DS and a mostly-working old3DS XL I picked up for cheap a while back, someday I'll experience a new3DS of some sort. heh

Reactions: Alexander1970

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My DS is pretty broken, the battery lasts a few minutes, and the battery may be swollen but I don't know yet, the camera is broken and takes forever to load, and also crashes many games when I try to use it, the R button is hard to push, the top left corner of the joystick does not work, the right side of the D-Pad doesnt work for a while when I start using it usually, and other than that my 3DS still works, but is kinda useless now.
Battery → super easy replacement
(R)-button → pretty easy as well.
Circle pad → not too bad
All in all no expensive parts and well worth replacing instead of "I'll just get another console subtracting one from the existing, usable 3DS on this world"

The camera is a nightmare to replace.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Circle pad → not too bad
All in all no expensive parts and well worth replacing instead of "I'll just get another console subtracting one from the existing, usable 3DS on this world"

Or this, if you're comfortable to, the 3DS isn't too hard to work with.

Reactions: TomodachiWorld

TomodachiWorld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Circle pad → not too bad

Good to know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.