Hacking MW2 Quick Rank up.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
My son is sat here flukkin about on the net reading all sorts of youtube tuts on account hacking so he can easily and qwuickly rank up to prestige on MW2 , anyone got any idea wtf hes on about and a tut if poss . Cheers in advance :)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing the game is a good idea. I don't particularly like CoD, I hate it, but we here at GBAtemp (for the most part) don't support that type of cheating or hacking.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
nor do i , however he has borrowed the game for a week from a friend , usually he plays mw3 and plays it your way , however its a qwik turn around thats all were after .

as a side note : what sort of cheating do you like? and this forum as a whole is full to busting with hacks of all descriptions. Forgive my attitude , but forum posts with nothing but OP attacking piss me off when you could have stayed away not knowing the answer.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nor do i , however he has borrowed the game for a week from a friend , usually he plays mw3 and plays it your way , however its a qwik turn around thats all were after .

as a side note : what sort of cheating do you like? and this forum as a whole is full to busting with hacks of all descriptions. Forgive my attitude , but forum posts with nothing but OP attacking piss me off when you could have stayed away not knowing the answer.
Cheating that's for offline Singleplayer, though even then we don't really support that, either (or rather, I don't).

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
thanks for the "or rather i dont" , wouldnt like to think you thought you spoke for everyone ... best check with the ds flashcart peeps if they dont mind either lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh