Musical Instruments...

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Used to play guitar and piano, but I kind of forgot how because I didn't play them for years anymore.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing drums for about 7 to 8 years, I also play some piano, very little guitar and I also do death metal growls, screams and can sing a little bit. I never show anyone my singing skills though because I get embarassed.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
play guitar, anything i find interesting really. the last song i've bothered learning somewhat is

which reminds me, i've been playing for nearly 5 years now. still haven't bothered to learn a song the whole way through.

GoldenTalesGeek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Please don't use that font, you will be flamed like antonkan if you keep doing it :\ just warning yah.
I appreciate the warning, NeSchn, but I haven't gotten flamed for it so far. Although, I was half-expecting a ton of them on my introductory thread, cos there's some people from the former site *snip who don't think very highly of me. Although, I'm not sure who on here used to go that site. Anyway, unless it really starts to piss someone off, I'm sticking to this font.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
GoldenTalesGeek said:
NeSchn said:
Please don't use that font, you will be flamed like antonkan if you keep doing it :\ just warning yah.
I appreciate the warning, NeSchn, but I haven't gotten flamed for it so far. Although, I was half-expecting a ton of them on my introductory thread, cos there's some people from the former site *snip who don't think very highly of me. Although, I'm not sure who on here used to go that site. Anyway, unless it really starts to piss someone off, I'm sticking to this font.

Alright, just warning yah. At least this font is more pleasing to the eye than Antokan. He used to rock out the Arial font. God how that was annoying... lol

Anyways, back on topic.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently trying Virtual DJ.
tongue.gif
Hopefully it will go well.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News