Music store in GH5 not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lezperez, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010
  1. lezperez

Newcomer lezperez Member

Nov 28, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hi everyone. I got GH5 running from dc using cioscorp. Downloaded a couple of songs yesterday no problem. I updated my wii shop channel today using Wiiscu (Hadnt got round to doing it yet since I manually upgraded to 4.2e) and now my music store wont work. Gives me error 204050 which according to ninty:

There are appears to be a temporary problem with the Wii Shop Channel.

* The Wii Shop Channel may be temporarily down (this could include scheduled maintenance). Please wait a few hours and retry the connection again.

* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

* If possible, move the router closer to the Wii console and try the connection again.

Anyone else had this problem? I was on 3.2 before I upgraded so I assume I had whichever version of the shop channel it was then. Surely I shouldnt have to downgrade my shop channel for this to work? But if so what version was it and how can i get it with nusd?

Specs: Bootmii boot 2, 4.2E and Cioscorp 3.6

EDIT: Having not worked all day its working now so thx anyway! [​IMG]