Music store in GH5 not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lezperez, Jan 7, 2010.

1. lezperez
    OP

lezperez Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2008
    Hi everyone. I got GH5 running from dc using cioscorp. Downloaded a couple of songs yesterday no problem. I updated my wii shop channel today using Wiiscu (Hadnt got round to doing it yet since I manually upgraded to 4.2e) and now my music store wont work. Gives me error 204050 which according to ninty:

There are appears to be a temporary problem with the Wii Shop Channel.

* The Wii Shop Channel may be temporarily down (this could include scheduled maintenance). Please wait a few hours and retry the connection again.

* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

* If possible, move the router closer to the Wii console and try the connection again.

Anyone else had this problem? I was on 3.2 before I upgraded so I assume I had whichever version of the shop channel it was then. Surely I shouldnt have to downgrade my shop channel for this to work? But if so what version was it and how can i get it with nusd?

Specs: Bootmii boot 2, 4.2E and Cioscorp 3.6

EDIT: Having not worked all day its working now so thx anyway! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice