Hacking Multiple OS Booting

Majinonifox1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any sort of way to multiboot two OSes on one Flash card? Wood 1.19 has it's advantages, but it doesn't play music. I would want to try to multiboot both Wood and Moonshell. Is there anything in the works at all in that regard, or is it something that nobody's wanted to bother with?

Majinonifox1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, just as clarification, how would I go about setting that up, the first method? And when I download that MoonShell, it kinda shows as a .exe. Is that what it's supposed to show as? I ask, because I really don't feel like getting a virus on my computer.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Majinonifox1 said:
So, just as clarification, how would I go about setting that up, the first method? And when I download that MoonShell, it kinda shows as a .exe. Is that what it's supposed to show as? I ask, because I really don't feel like getting a virus on my computer.
if you got it from filetrip it should be a .zip

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
The exe is fine I've used it myself. It just does the work for you.

With the first method install wood as you would normally then use the exe, everything after that is self-explanatory.

Feel free to ask anything else
wink.gif

Majinonifox1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was actually a .exe made with 7Zip. Something that I have encountered in the past. I got it, used it, and read the readme in it. Said to run the setup.exe, then run the .nds file. However, I ran the setup file, and it asked the place to install it to. It only said C:, so I said go ahead. I did that, and it said that it couldn't be installed to C. Didn't give a reason, no info number, nothing. Any help on this would be appreciated. I need this for my trip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DBZ 90% filler lol