Homebrew Multiple firmwares one sd?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an AK2i and just ordered a iPlayer today (Woot!). Can I put both their firmwares on the same cart? I have a 4 gb sd and its plenty for what I need...But can I have both firmwares on the same SD without it doing something bad
unsure.gif

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Originally i had both a Acekard 2.1 and a CycloDS with a single 8gb SDHC card and installed both firmware of the carts and it worked fine for me though i had to switch between the two when i wanted to use either one, so in my experience it should work fine without any problems, but if you were referring to using two firmwares for one cart the only one that will work is the one that corresponds to the specific cart you're using.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrSmiles said:
Originally i had both a Acekard 2.1 and a CycloDS with a single 8gb SDHC card and installed both firmware of the carts and it worked fine for me though i had to switch between the two when i wanted to use either one, so in my experience it should work fine without any problems, but if you were referring to using two firmwares for one cart the only one that will work is the one that corresponds to the specific cart you're using.

k thx i dont need two firmwares for 1 cart
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side