Gaming Multiplayer Games with only one DS?

Tommy_T

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had a quick search but can only find about three games that offer this feature. Advance Wars, Wordjong and Age of Empires supposedly have this feature. I'm going on holiday with a few of my mates but none of them have any portable games consoles, so I thought it would be good to stack up on games which we could just pass around. Any suggestions? Thanks

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From commercial games I would add Micro Machines Twin Turbo for the GBC, you'll be needing an emulator but it's a nice game and offers racing multiplayer on one console.

Then there's of course some homebrew, some chess and other board games, pongs and some other little games like Explosive Gas, TunnelerDS, Tank Battles and some others.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Some can be played fully and some have features disabled. Oh, and I think you mean "Download Play games". Well, I'll only list the ones that I know of.

Mario Party DS
Clubhouse Games
NSMB/Mario 64 minigames
EBA/Ouendan 2

Other games are VERY limited
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Big Brain Academy
wtf.gif

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He means like Pass the DS to your friend and take turns I'm guessing...
AMF Bowling Pinbusters comes out July 1st and is the first game I know of letting you pass and play.
I wish Clubhouse games did >_<
*waits for AMF Bowling Pinbusters to suck*
frown.gif

kusohead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend "Mid Night Play!", it has some very good games in it, say the snooker (or pool), I think it really is amazing!(good graphic, good system for a UBI soft game) you can play your friend with only one machine too (called hot-sitting I think)

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kusohead said:
I recommend "Mid Night Play!", it has some very good games in it, say the snooker (or pool), I think it really is amazing!(good graphic, good system for a UBI soft game) you can play your friend with only one machine too (called hot-sitting I think)
Yup, Midnight Play Pack is quite good even though the only pass and play games there are bowling and pool but both are pretty well done, the pool especially has very tight and intuitive controls.

D

Deleted User

Yeah, I wanna know sum games like this too...
Here, I'm the only person who has a DS, and WOW2 rulez.

Azn_Tomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunatley, the only good game is Advance Wars.

Worms Open Warfare doesn't have it, and neither does Mario Party (seriously devs, what the hell?) unless i am retardedly mistaken.

Tommy_T

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to keep on looking around and as soon as I come up with a list (after testing myself) I'll update the first post so that anyone searching later will be able to use this as a reference.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Azn_Tomato said:
Unfortunatley, the only good game is Advance Wars.

Worms Open Warfare doesn't have it, and neither does Mario Party (seriously devs, what the hell?) unless i am retardedly mistaken.

Mario Party would NEVER EVER work on a hot-seat setting, just think about it, what do you at the end of each round?

Worms Open Warfare 2 DOES support hot seat.

Azn_Tomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres always DSlime Volleyball. That game is epic win. EPIC WIN. One person uses d-pad other uses buttons. Its fun =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here