Multiplayer EDGE?

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by lilp, Dec 27, 2008.

1. lilp
    OP

lilp Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys I'm new to the forum [​IMG] , and I just bought an EDGE Card for my DS. I had one question though. When my EDGE card arrives, will I be able to play multiplayer games (such as Pokemon Diamond) against other people who do not have EDGE cards? For example: I have family coming over for New Years ( [​IMG] lol), and by that time I will have my EDGE card loaded up with Pokemon Diamond, and blah blah blah. But if I want to perhaps battle one of my cousins (probably battle on teams of 2 vs 2), would I be able to do so?

P.S.- They will be playing with their original game carts, and I will be using my backup save game. Also Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I'm kinda new to the forum stuff.

2. Torrunt

Torrunt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2008
    Western Australia
    Short Answer: Yes.
    Long Answer: Yes.

XD

3. lilp
    OP

lilp Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2008
    United States
    Thanks i was practically shitting myself. Oh yeah and another thing, does it also work on wifi?

4. darnoc

darnoc GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2008
    Canada
    i think it will work on wifi unless the roms been trimmed

5. moodswinger

moodswinger GBAtemp Regular

Sep 6, 2008
    Wifi should also work if you use a good rom trimmer like NDStokyotrim.

6. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    WIFI Works fine i have tested it with Pokemon Diamond and it works like a charm, the GTS, and the WIFI Battles, and the Battle tower works fine. I have also tested aload of other WIFI games on the EDGE and it works fine [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice