Hacking multiISO booter Xi

cyclogenisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I'm playing tales of symphonia and i could be at my second disc soon. I have a multiISO disc with both TOS discs on it. so i press Z on the second ISO 'disc' then boot the first ISO 'disc'. then when it asks me for the next disc what do i do? Will it automatically detect it for me o will i have to take the dvd put it in then out, then it will detect it? Thirdly, if it automatically detects it and doesn't prompt me for the 2nd disc, how on earth do i know i'm on the second disc playing [lol]?

I try to not make things to complicated
wacko.gif

--->2nd disc----->
MY HEAD

[right over]
biggrin.gif

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have to switch right after the scene where Forcystus dies. If it doesn't prompt and you get send sent to Iselia, then its automatically switching the discs.
If you boot the second disc, the title screen will night instead of day.

cyclogenisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i have to manually eject the disc and put it back in, or will GC BUL do it for me automatically because it knoww which ISO to go to next?

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably have to switch manually. I haven't tried multidisc with the loader yet, so what I'm saying is based on what I've researched on Xi and my experience with TOS. Hopefully someone else here could clarify this better.

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya. When you boot the multidisc game just use z to set the second disc. Then, when it says to switch discs, just eject the game and re-insert it and it will switch to the second one. If you have want to test out how it will work, you can just put any disc with more than one game on it and set one game as the second disc, it will work the same way as Xi doesn't sense anything it just reads whichever iso next that you tell it to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo