MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fst312, Feb 11, 2009.

1. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i just read that this version needs a mod chip.i did make a multigame but never burned it yet.

now since i seem not to find a download for this yet MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F+ does that one also need a modchip or this one was created to be used without a modchip.

if you are not allow to give me a link to download MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F+ that is okay because i'm close to finding one.if you are and its not against forum rules please give me one.

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    You can find the aplication in the GBATemp downloads and you don't need a modchip, the GC launcher is out...!! [​IMG]

3. fst312
    OP

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i found the download to MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F+ but i did download my first MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F from gbatemp but that was the one i read needed a mod chip.MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F+ wasn't there when i searched the download section.

4. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Why would you need a ModChip for..?? do you realize that this app was created a long time ago and the launchers weren't even thoughs on Waninkoko or WiiGator's mind...?? and the + is because you can create a DVD9 .iso

Here is where I got it from

5. fst312
    OP

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i don't want a modchip i was just asking because the one that came before this one needed it so i read.

anyway i don't want to risk breaking my wii over a modchip that is why i was happy when the GC Loader came out.

anyway i got my first multi game working.

SuperSmash bros melee i reburned this game because my first burn came out wrong when i burned it as a single game.
    Resident evil 2
    Capcom vs snk eo 2 this game was shrunk
    Dragonball z budokai 2

oh yeah if this wasn't done yet someone should make a post where everyone on gbatemp could add games that work shrunk or what doesn't work shrunk besides seeing that in the compatibility list.this way way we can fit more than 3 games on one DVD.