Gaming Multi-wbfs backup problem

fukbone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup of Just Dance 2014 in wbfs, 4.3 gig. It works flawlessly.
Recently I had to format my drive to fat32 from ntfs, for unrelated reasons to this. So, I used Wii Backup Manager to split this file, it ended up to be a 3.99 gig wbfs, and 104 MB wbf1. (fyi I have other files like this, they work fine)
When I now try to play this file, I get black screen, and have to hold down the power button on the wii to shut down. I've tried multiple setting combos to no avail. The original game load settings had to be set to ios 250 to work properly, now no settings work at all that i can find.
Using usb loader gx w/d2xv10 53.

Any ideas?

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I have Just Dance 4, and it works perfectly on my Wii... But I never needed to split a game to play it... If I were you, I would get a USB pen only for the Wii, and format it to WBFS, to store the Wii games. As I don't use the Wii Backup Manager, there's no much I can do to help...

Well, if you manage to play Just Dance 4, I can give you a wad that lets you download all the songs from the shop for free! But my wad is PAL, i don't know if you're NTSC. If you later resolve this problem, and you have a PAL Wii, just call me and I'll send you the wad!

fukbone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up just formatting a small portion of my drive to ntfs, for problematic games. Headache yes, but it works.
Unfortunately I'm ntsc, but that would be awesome!! Thanx for the thought tho, much appreciated :).
One would assume, there is no way to change the wad region for that easily?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...