Hacking Multi Save Slots?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ok so I have had my AK2i for quite some time and was wondering how to do the multi save slot deal so that games that only have one save slot in the game can be played by up to 4 different people without interupting each other? Thanks.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rom options, change the select save slot to another slot. The ones with stars or * shows it has a save in the slot already. Then press a to save. You will need to change it everytime for another person depending on whoever uses it. Something like that.

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If memory storage is not a problem for you, just create a folder on your SD card for each person, with a copy of the ROM in each folder. Then, the .sav will be created in the same folder of the ROM you chose to start. This way, you won't have to change ROM options each time.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geek_power said:
If memory storage is not a problem for you, just create a folder on your SD card for each person, with a copy of the ROM in each folder. Then, the .sav will be created in the same folder of the ROM you chose to start. This way, you won't have to change ROM options each time.

Good idea! Would've never thought of this, too bad space is an issue :/. Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night