Multi-Mod Manager wont mount sd or usb?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by aenoch, Dec 22, 2015.

1. aenoch
    OP

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    im following the modmii guide that was generated for me. every thing seems fine intill i try and do the below ios236 is already selected so i dont have to change that . every time i try and open wad manager or app manager or anything realy its says can not moust sd card so i tryied usb and it says the same thing. Ive been stuck at this point since last night ...

Load Multi-Mod Manager (MMM) via the HomeBrew Channel.
    If IOS236 is not already loaded, select "Load another IOS", then select IOS236
    Note: If this step fails with error -ret 2011 or other, you may need to retry patching IOS236. If the Wii was previously softmodded, you can try loading cIOS250 (or others like 202,222,223,224,236,249)

In Multi-Mod Manager's main menu, go down to select "WAD Manager".
    Install the following WADs from the WAD folder (this list of WADs is unique to the information you provided ModMii).
    Be careful not to install any additional WADs that may have been previously saved in this folder (they may be safe, but I cannot say for sure).

Mark each of the following WADs for installation by navigating to each WAD and hitting "+"
    Alternatively, you can hold "+" for 2 seconds to select all the WADs in the folder.
    After you've marked all the WADs listed below, press 'A' twice to install them.

If any files fail to install properly, they will remain marked for installation, so just retry installing those files.

2. aenoch
    OP

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    i cant figure this one out if i try the install iso 236 option in mmm it tells me it cant open the 36.wad