Hacking Multi Mod Manager "MMM" Freezing on Vwii

Earle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My MMM is freezing and have just noticed this since Nintendo's update 4.0.0 on my Wii U.
is there another update for MMM or a way to fix this issue? also my version of MMM is 13.4

My Wiimote Shuts Down and can not use it, this would not be an issue with the actual Wiimote having that stupid motion plus built into it is it?

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 4.0.0 and just used MMM this weekend without issue to install Wads. I've used a normal wiimote and a wiimote plus. I was using IOS 249 and 236, both of which installed using the stickey'd simple guide. Not sure the version of MMM but I know it's the latest.

Earle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, do I have. To re-install my ios or what ever it's only MMM that's not working, my USB loader and everything works good I just can't remember how I installed my ios, was so long ago.. would you be able to help me?

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can try to point you in the right direction depending on what you are trying to do; I by no means claim to be an expert but am certainly willing to help where I can.

Earle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I figured out the problem with my controller shutting its self down when loading the Multi Mod Manager "MMM" on the Wii-U "VWii"
the problem was that I am using those new controllers with the motion plus built in and I guess it don't like it.....
so I borrowed my buddies Wii Controller without that built in motion crap and presto it works like a charm, go figure.....

anyways thank you for posting to my thread and offering for the help....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL