United States
There is already 2 other threads about this
and it says the site admin closed the site, not the hosting service

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
No I think its the fact that MT-Card can't really go any further so no point in the web site carrying on! I think they have shit it since new games now need the new encryption and MT-card can't copy Gateway anymore, well by the looks of things anyway, they usually come out with a copy update pretty quick and its been time now since GW's new update and nothing, so..R.I.P also other copy's will probably follow suit!

Reactions: Ryanrocks462

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best case scenario: It's nothing (just like all these "x" site is down threads) and it will be back up in a couple days at the most.

Worst case scenario: Mt is waving the white flag because they can't get past 7.x encryption so they are packing up and running.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
No I think its the fact that MT-Card can't really go any further so no point in the web site carrying on! I think they have shit it since new games now need the new encryption and MT-card can't copy Gateway anymore, well by the looks of things anyway, they usually come out with a copy update pretty quick and its been time now since GW's new update and nothing, so..R.I.P also other copy's will probably follow suit!

No reason they can't. They have the time and resources to RE the launcher.

MOHRCORE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah it says that site admin closed the site. I hope that he closed it because nothing happens now there and he will reopen the site with new update :) Anyway - if he is giving up on the project - let's hope he'll give it to another hacker to continue it. I think he wouldn't feel good if his customes were cheated.

EDIT:
Ok. Good news (I think): I've checked all "info.idcenter.net/indexXX.htm" pages - this one is which is showing up when entering mt-card.com is the only one that doesn't give a straight reason why site is closed and there's no page that tells you that somebody else closed the page than admin with no explanation. There is no page that tells for example the that the page was closed because it's owner didn't paid. So this page is the most universal one and might not mean tha actually ADMIN closed the site.

EDIT Nope I was wrong. index01.htm is the most universal one and this one says that the page might be temporarily unavaible :/ In other words - MT-Card team closed their/his site. No information why. They doesn't respond english e-mail, although they respond some chineese ones. If anybody can speak chineese, please, contact them.

EDIT: Quick links in google has been changed from "home", "downloads" etc. to "New features will be released" and "‎MT card is available with new ...": https://www.google.pl/search?q=mt-c...hannel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=mjwnVOuWIuiH8Qfy94C4CA

But theese were old news on their site...

LayZGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a thread up about this issue but for whatever reason someone felt it should be closed. I got a reply from the Mt-Card team.

I asked why the site is down and it says the admin shut it down.

Their reply:
网站被攻击,我们正在处理.谢谢你的关心!
Which translates to:
The site was attacked, we are dealing with. Thank you for your concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM