Homebrew Mset exploit without flashcard

pre10c

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a 1.0.0 3ds I want to take a nanddumo of, but to get the xorpads I will probably have to update to 4.5. Is there any chance to get mset or any other exploit working without a flashcard? I have cubic ninja if that helps.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you can use the version of decrypt9 that people are using to get their OTP on 2.1 to dump your nand and xorpads.

And hell, why not dump your OTP while you're at it too?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you can use the version of decrypt9 that people are using to get their OTP on 2.1 to dump your nand and xorpads.

And hell, why not dump your OTP while you're at it too?
Pretty sure that's 2.1- specific.
Though if there's a cart with 2.1 update, that'd be a pretty good plan (after the dump of 1.0.0 if they go with that)

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be 2.1 specific, but I don't imagine it would hurt to try them out. As long as he only does read operations and no writes he probably wouldn't mess anything up.

pre10c

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know the dump can be made with cubic ninja, was wondering if i can het xorpads with it, can syaupdater be lainched on 1.0.0 with cubic ninja? Then i can update to 2.1

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would think so. There's a QR code mentioned in part III for the OTP dumping part. I've never used CN though so I don't know if that code only launches the OTP dumper or if it will generically launch whatever arm11.bin happens to be on your SD card. If CN doesn't work though, there's a web browser link in part IV that will launch decrypt9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr