• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Discussion Mr Pool Hint XDC again + XDC Skyrocketing pass 0.15

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the pictures of the updated warnings but having trouble uploading them but you guys get it.

Theres no reason many of you shouldn't have 1000$+ I've been telling you guys to follow the Loop/ Mrpool the freemason. I been telling you guys event though they favor XRP the most they still give hints of coming world events and other cryptos that will blow up! He gave many hints about XDC and days later it will rise up a bit but this time it went crazy!!! I remember his first warning if XDC back n 2020 september ; I put in 400$ gave me 100k XDC tokens which now worth 10000$+. Remember guys you all are 589 steps ahead of 95% of the world thats outside of crypto rite now, they are clueless about this stuff so its best to take advantage.

DoubleDate

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is how things go: Person buys a coin, coin not doing good, person goes from forum to forum making advertisement in the hope people buy it so the person can have his/her investment back. Its a tactic being used by many people who buys a coin and it doesn't do much. The person gets desperate as the token keeps declining thus we see this kind of messages.

If someone really knew which token would go very high i dont think that person would be telling the whole internet about it, the person would rather make a good fortune profit instead giving away his/her strategy.

No ones knows which coins will make you a lot of money, its based on luck. Have seen people losing a lot of money because someone on Twitter said " Buy this coin!"

The people who knows what is going on and keeping tab on it the whole day like traders are not going forum after forum telling people to buy certain tokens. Someone may be lucky but most of the time people lose money doings things randomly like this.

Last edited by DoubleDate,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-