Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
thanks again!
just a quick question though...some avi files work great & some lock up within a minute. will there be future updates?
to be honest iv'e never had any issues, some .avi or whatever will try to fuck up whilst sending, are the big files,what res?
Also a little help to you all, Do you have SHIT wireless speed? If so if your divx tries freezing gradually, press A it will pause it, then wait a few moments, and Press A to resume, this happened once with me as the enemy started downloading using her lappy

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Great Effort! Wonderful Work!
smile.gif

thewiiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
thanks again!
just a quick question though...some avi files work great & some lock up within a minute. will there be future updates?
to be honest iv'e never had any issues, some .avi or whatever will try to fuck up whilst sending, are the big files,what res?
Also a little help to you all, Do you have SHIT wireless speed? If so if your divx tries freezing gradually, press A it will pause it, then wait a few moments, and Press A to resume, this happened once with me as the enemy started downloading using her lappy

Well what I have noticed is that most, if not all, of the files I try to use over ~150MB crash. For example, we are trying L&O:CI Season 1 avi files (350MB each). The size is 640x480, datarate is 9kps, total bitrate is 139kps, Framerate is 23 frames/second. Sometimes they play for a short bit (1.5 minutes then crash) and others they play even shorter and lock up (audio/video locks up) and I have to power it off. Which sucks because I have six seasons to watch and they fail. :-(

It seems to work okay mostly for the less then 30 minute files we have (futurama, family guy, etc). I am hoping the next release will run the longer files better! But I am very happy at least some of the files work.

Wireless seems okay (router is two rooms down) but I don't know of any true tests that I can run.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
to all who use SMB, make sure you have a decent connection, like i said and lost packets during transfer will causes a possible crash, tip top avoid, quickly press A so it gradually gains them packets again.....
smile.gif
we can't expect super trooper though, but like i said works perfect for me, different cases for different people though.... :S

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IS anybody able of making a guide on how to set up SMB on Vista?
I tried several times and won't get it to work.

Would really appreciate a vista guide.

Sukodin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a working link, the one on the front page isnt working and I would like to set this up on my CPU and Wii..

metalgear69

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry for the insistence djdynamite123 but the link on the 1st page doesn't work,appears this message:

''Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team''

''The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire''

i'll apreciate if you check that out,and thanks in advance!
tongue.gif

metalgear69

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks for the help The Viper,but the problem downloading in wiibrew is that doesn't contain config file,and i want to share a video file from mi PC to the Wii and a i need necessarily the config file...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1