Hacking MPlayerWii - DOL, Channel & Development

cruisen

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Somebody Please Help,

I seem to be having the same problem as someone else in this thread but I cannot seem to read my DataFiles on a DVD. I have tried a couple of brands of DVD different type of AVI ,DivX Files and the same thing happens. That is it tries to locate a path after I choose to read the files off the DVD through MPlayerWii and then crashes with a nasty code dump and I have to hold in power to reset my wii....

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Wayne

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The same goes for me, i installed dvdx to normal install and advanced install (249 or 247) and still no go.

I can only see the 'path' word for like 10seconds then the usual error dump...

Scolor

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A question: Tantric did a new read-cache for his fantastic emulators that is faster than the old one. Is it possible to add this new cache to MplayerWii ?
smile.gif

cruisen

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright I got Mplayer to play a movie of a data disc. Turns out that if I just used the 'Vista data disc method' to burn the files the Wii would not read the files and give me the nasty code dump after it could not find the path.

But when I used Nero to create the data disc (around the same time to burn) the Wii could read the file and play it perfectly.

Weird it might be Vista thing I dunnno anyone have any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c