Homebrew Mplayer-CE

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
jservs7 said:
I made a MPlayer CE Forwarder WAD using Blue-K's graphics.
biggrin.gif

NOTE: THIS WAS TESTED ON A 3.3U WII. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME PROTECTION ON YOUR WII FOR A BANNER BRICK (PRELOADER, ETC.) I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR WII GETS MANGLED BY THIS. (ALTHOUGH IT WORKS FINE FOR ME
wink.gif
)

mplayerchannel2dg3.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5a1mnyizzml/...er_(Blue-K).wad

Looks at his Forwarder-Channel, long time ago made with Wad Updater...damm, I forgot to release it
tongue.gif
. Well, thanks for making and releasing one, although I have one already
wink.gif
. But the others will find this usefull, definitely.

Now back to Kororinpa and waiting for the next MPlayer-CE...

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
NDSPhr34k said:
Is there way I can have mplayer_ce default to a specific dir? i.e. sd:\multimedia

Should do the trick. Replace the very last part in the menu.conf with this.

BTW, I made a loop.avi. As far as I know, this is the first one that's animated.
I can't test it right now, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.
Here it is

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized that the Blue-K forwarder WAD I made was not gonna work on my 3.2U Wii, so I made a new one that is compatible for 3.2U with looping sound. (If you don't like Hip-Hop.... TOUGH!
tongue.gif
)

mplayerchannel2dg3.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nmfhmtm3lyd/...Loop_Sound).wad

AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMETHING INSTALLED TO RECOVER FROM A BRICK.

Oh and if anyone knows how to make this WAD smaller (4.83MB = 22 Blocks) let me know. (I used a combination of tools including Wad Studio 0.0.6.0, but alot of steps had to be done manually)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a question about playing retail DVDs through MPlayer CE. Is the bad quality and choppiness of the video expected? I am not sure if there are settings still being worked with to improve the quality, but I have not been able to play one DVD without it looking very pixelated.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
DVD playback is nowhere near perfect, but for me, many DVD's play great. Never seen anything pixelated, choppines yes. I guess my TV's that small I couldn't notice it if it were...
biggrin.gif

Tigertailz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx for the great work and efforts you have put into this. I have a question, why is the picture quality so bad, playing the same files on my xbox makes the same video source look so much better.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
@Tigertailz: I assume you're using XBMC, cause it has really good software upscalers. I also guess adding one to MPlayer CE isn't the top priority right now.

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
URL: drop.io/mp3_mplayerce
Here are some video I've converted to be used as loop.avi into Mplayer CE, both in 4:3 and 16:9 ratio.

bokehdreamscenebyfilipe.jpg
Bokeh
vlcsnap1795571.png
Calm Seas
caverays.jpg
Caverays
prowler.png
Prowler

EDIT: Rewrote the whole post to add more content and point to my Mplayer CE drop.io container, and include additional previews. Also thanks to magic12 for the broken link issue.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
m-p{3} said:
If someone is interested, I've converted a video I've found here that can be used as a loop.avi

prowler.png

loop_prowler_43.avi 640x456
loop_prowler_169.avi 624x352

I use it right now and it really look nice!
Please leave comments
biggrin.gif

Video credit: vStyler @ WinCustomize

500 - Your link has timed out or is invalid. Go back to the drop page and refresh your browser to get a valid link to download or view the requested file.
Note: drop.io does not allow permanent direct linking to un-converted assets. You can share 'converted' assets using the 'embed' function and/or the XML RSS feed, but you cannot direct link' unconverted files (including .zips, .rars, or other file formats drop.io does not convert into web-friendly formats)

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I just want to point a little bug.

When you forward a movie the volume setting is lost, for example you have a movie playing with 2 volume bars (volume feature (+) (-)), you then forward the movie with the d-pad and the volume setting back to 10 bars for example.

justtwist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everyone i been trying to run smb with my vista and i doesn't seem to work. i tried my user name and my computer name with passwords and it doesn't seem to pick up. does it matter what harddrive im trying to stream from. im trying to get it off a external hd. not my computer hd. could that be a problem?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
justtwist
QUOTE said:
hey everyone i been trying to run smb with my vista and i doesn't seem to work. i tried my user name and my computer name with passwords and it doesn't seem to pick up. does it matter what harddrive im trying to stream from. im trying to get it off a external hd. not my computer hd. could that be a problem?
check the configs and help here.....or check through this entire thread for smb help on vista.
also yes HDD will work.....

http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/wiki/Configs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K_7aIgoOzvU?si=Y17uWrQrYrg4jnFn +1