Homebrew MPlayer CE (NEW GUI)

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Didn't like the real photos of the cam, the TV, radio, etc... could you change it for something more abstract, the actual photos looks like something from a retail magazine =(

I think the same photos with dual tones blue-white for example would give a more minimalist elegant look.
Something like used on Wiibrew
590px-ClassicController.svg.png

166px-USBMSD.svg.png

For example.

The transparent hand is awesome =D

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OriginalHamster said:
Didn't like the real photos of the cam, the TV, radio, etc... could you change it for something more abstract, the actual photos looks like something from a retail magazine =(

I think the same photos with dual tones blue-white for example would give a more minimalist elegant look.
I agree OriginalHamster.
smile.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess not, there's been no official answer on "omgoshes guys whens it coming out!!!!!?!!!"

so who knows - one of the world's mysteries.

sm07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I submitted a few mockups (video section only, for now), let me know what you think. Should I continue?

289witv.jpg

2qx85rk.jpg

2mo5jma.jpg

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
sm07 said:
I submitted a few (video section only, for now), let me know what you think. Should I continue?
Awesome
grog.gif
! The only thing that bugs me a bit is that the Playbar isn't transparent. I just want a transparent bar
tongue.gif
. Though, I guess this wouldn't look good then...

There are now many designs I would like to see, and this is one of the bests until now!

sm07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys =)

@Blue-K Do you mean play-controls or the seek bar? I could do it easily, I'm just not sure how much support MPlayer has for transparency...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Blue-K said:
sm07 said:
I submitted a few (video section only, for now), let me know what you think. Should I continue?
Awesome
grog.gif
! The only thing that bugs me a bit is that the Playbar isn't transparent. I just want a transparent bar
tongue.gif
. Though, I guess this wouldn't look good then...

There are now many designs I would like to see, and this is one of the bests until now!
+1 Hopefully it won`t take them too long to finish it up but as far as I know it`ll take them a few more months!

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
dohclude said:
i tried the r563 beta, but it doesn't work for me. I'm using it with a standard SD tv and I can see the menu, but the screen flickers and rolls from top to bottom.

yeah i got no luck with this either it looks like the same GUI

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dohclude said:
i tried the r563 beta, but it doesn't work for me. I'm using it with a standard SD tv and I can see the menu, but the screen flickers and rolls from top to bottom.
I had the same problem when I switched to a standard TV. However, when I went into my Wii Settings and chose standard resolution again manually, 563 worked fine.
smile.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
julz1 said:
dohclude said:

yeah i got no luck with this either it looks like the same GUI
It IS the same "GUI" like before. There's no .dol/.elf of the upcoming GUI for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol