MPlayer CE Channel doesn't load my HD

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Duria, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Duria
    OP

Duria Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    New Jersey
    I have been running MPlayer CE through Homebrew perfectly. No issues or problems. However, when I installed the channel and run the player from there, it doesn't recognize my USB external hard drive. It works fine through Homebrew but not the channel.

I have the 4.2u system and have run the fakesign IOS and all the ones through Hermes.

Thank you for your help.

Duria

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    click my signature, find my mplayer_ce channel, look inside the spoiler and u will find a fix

cheers

3. Duria
    OP

Duria Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    New Jersey
    I just tried that. I downloaded the .dol file and renamed it boot.dol. Then I rewrote the ones in the mplayer and mplayer_ce folders on both my SD card and USB drive.
    It still doesn't work. Whenever I select Wii USB on the channel, it loads the SD card. [​IMG]

4. XFlak

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    try using my channel, if the problem persists, let me know and I will double check it on my wii when i get home

5. Duria
    OP

Duria Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2010
    United States
    New Jersey
    It works! Thank you very much for your help. ^^

6. XFlak

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    no prob!

7. DMC

DMC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2009
    Venezuela
    Sorry to hijack this but. My ME player won't load off USB at all. Format FAT 32. Other partition is WBFS. Am I missing something apart from the obvious??

8. zeedds

zeedds GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2009
    United States
    my mplayer only works if the first partition is the fat one

9. Forever Zero

Forever Zero Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2010
    United States
    Have you tried the new beta on their google code page? It was just posted 12 hours ago.

My Mplayer just stopped working yesterday so I downloaded MPlayer CE v0.76 and then overwrote the files with the ones found in MPlayer CE r572 beta.

I don't know if any of my previous Mplayer files became corrupted but this worked like a charm for me.