OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have been running MPlayer CE through Homebrew perfectly. No issues or problems. However, when I installed the channel and run the player from there, it doesn't recognize my USB external hard drive. It works fine through Homebrew but not the channel.

I have the 4.2u system and have run the fakesign IOS and all the ones through Hermes.

Thank you for your help.

Duria

Duria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
click my signature, find my mplayer_ce channel, look inside the spoiler and u will find a fix

cheers

I just tried that. I downloaded the .dol file and renamed it boot.dol. Then I rewrote the ones in the mplayer and mplayer_ce folders on both my SD card and USB drive.
It still doesn't work. Whenever I select Wii USB on the channel, it loads the SD card.
frown.gif

DMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry to hijack this but. My ME player won't load off USB at all. Format FAT 32. Other partition is WBFS. Am I missing something apart from the obvious??

Forever Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried the new beta on their google code page? It was just posted 12 hours ago.

My Mplayer just stopped working yesterday so I downloaded MPlayer CE v0.76 and then overwrote the files with the ones found in MPlayer CE r572 beta.

I don't know if any of my previous Mplayer files became corrupted but this worked like a charm for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol