Hacking Moving Saves from Wii U Internal

skaffle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum so I do apologize for the noob questions.

DISCLAIMER: I tried doing a search on this topic and couldn't find anything specific to assist me. If anyone can post a link to an already existing thread I will be happy to read it to get the answers. Thank you.

I own Mario Kart 8 and I have a save file as well as the DLC I purchased. I recently started running the backup version via Loadiine, but I noticed my game save and my DLC is not present in the backup version. Can someone please point me in the direction on how I can recover my save from the Wii U internal memory (if possible) so I can use it in the backup version.

Thank you very much in advance!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum so I do apologize for the noob questions.

DISCLAIMER: I tried doing a search on this topic and couldn't find anything specific to assist me. If anyone can post a link to an already existing thread I will be happy to read it to get the answers. Thank you.

I own Mario Kart 8 and I have a save file as well as the DLC I purchased. I recently started running the backup version via Loadiine, but I noticed my game save and my DLC is not present in the backup version. Can someone please point me in the direction on how I can recover my save from the Wii U internal memory (if possible) so I can use it in the backup version.

Thank you very much in advance!
You can dump the save with DDD or Saviine (DDD seems more up to date)

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol: calling it anything related to switch will just be a Wii U type of accident